- Admission notice for MA courses for academic session 2020-21
- Notice for online admission for 3rd & 5th Semester 2020
- Advertisement for the post of a regular Vice-Chancellor, Manipur University of Culture, Imphal
- Admission notice to B.A. 1st Semester
- Online examination for 6th Semester B.A. 2020 (March)
- Download the Prospectus for the academic session 2020-21
- Registrations are open only through online
- Admissions open for the academic session 2020-21
From the VC's Desk
Vice - Chancellor
WELCOME TO MANIPUR UNIVERSITY OF CULTURE
The Manipur University of Culture came up under a driving need to safeguard the rich cultural heritage of state and to nourish its unique potential as has been envisaged in the cultural policies of the Government. It actually started to function on December 4, 2015 when the first Vice Chancellor and the first Registrar of the University, appointed by the Governor of the state in his capacity as the Chancellor of the University under the Transitional Provision of the Manipur University of Culture Act, provision No. 43, joined for duty in the forenoon of the same day.
The Manipur University of Culture is a new and unique University of the state and the first of its kind in the entire North-Eastern part of India. It is a teaching and affiliating University established with the objectives to advance and disseminate knowledge by teaching, training and research in various aspects of culture, particularly the culture of the state.