Any candidate who has passed the 10+2 Examination of General Education shall be eligible. Preference will be given to those who have the basic knowledge of the concerned subject with a minimum of a Three-Year Foundation or Certificate course from any recognised Institution.
1. How to apply :
(a) Applications for Admission will be invited through advertisements in the local and national papers.
(b) Prospectus along with application forms will be available in the office of the Registrar on payment of Rs. 400/- for general and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
(c) Duly filled in application forms will have to submit through Online only along :
- Two self-attested copies of a recent Passport size photo to be pasted on the application forms in the space provided for it.
- Two self-attested xeroxed/photo copies of the High School Leaving Examination passed Certificate and Higher Secondary Examination passed Certificate along with mark sheets.
- Two self-attested photo copies of the certificates of passing the Foundation Course/Certificate Examination in the concerned subjects.
- Self-attested photo copies of SC/ST/OBC certificates, to be submitted by SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in support of any claim for a seat against a reserved quota.
- Self-attested Migration Certificate in the case of candidate from outside the state.
Note: Final selection will be subject to the production of the original documents and their verification.