Any candidate who has passed the 10+2 Examination of General Education with Three-Year Foundation or Certificate Courses from any recognised Institution or Institution fully funded by the State/ Central Governments in the concerned fields.
1. How to apply :
(a) Applications for Admission will be invited through advertisements in the local/ national papers and University Website.
(b) Duly filled up application forms will have to be submitted through Online at muc.ac.in along with the following enclosures (in duplicate for manual submission):
- Two self-attested copies of a recent Passport size photo to be pasted on the application forms in the space provided for it.
- Two self-attested xeroxed/photo copies of the High School Leaving Examination passed Certificate and Higher Secondary Examination passed Certificate along with mark sheets.
- Two self-attested photo copies of the certificates of passing the Foundation Course/Certificate Examination in the concerned subjects.
- Self-attested photo copies of SC/ST/OBC certificates, to be submitted by SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates in support of any claim for a seat against a reserved quota.
- Self-attested Migration Certificate in the case of candidate from outside the state.
Note: Final selection will be subject to the production of the original documents and their verification.